Helping a Social Networking Platform to Keep Up With the Times
A Successful Web Transition for a Mobile-Only Social Platform
As the covid lockdowns forced everyone indoors and brought outdoor events to a standstill, businesses had to adapt to this sudden change.
A mobile-based social networking platform for event organizers and attendees wanted to keep up with the times and introduce virtual events and expand their presence to a web-based app.
IncubXperts was charged with building the frontend and UI of this web-based social networking application.
- An all-exclusive virtual event organization cum social networking platform.
- Seamless organization of virtual video events.
- Facilitates Moderated events, Virtual Lounges, and Speed events.
- Real-time chat to collaborate with live users.
- Supports community exclusive, intra-community events.
- Provides a snapshot of upcoming, featured, and past events.
- Enables connection with friends and allows users to expand their social network with relevant recommended connection suggestions.
- Insightful networking analytics give an accurate overview of event-related analytics.
HTML, Angular 8, Angular 11, Firebase
- Expanded the company’s offering from B2B to B2B2C
- Facilitated smooth transition from in-person to virtual events during the global pandemic period
- Pivoted business from a company organizing in-person events to virtual events
- Introduction of web app and video event platform helped to create an all-inclusive ecosystem, helping communities to stay connected